With the introduction of Profit Rhino's new work orders grid, you may be noticing that when you go to open a PDF of your work orders, option sheets, or cover sheets, nothing is happening.
That's because it is attempting to open the work order PDF in a new tab, this is considered a pop-up by google chrome. As such, you'll need to enable pop-ups from Profit Rhino in order to utilize the work order grid.
To do so, take the following steps:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to the profit rhino work order grid and attempt to open an invoice.
- In the address bar, click Pop-up blocked
- Click the link for the pop-up you want to see.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select Always allow pop-ups from Profit Rhino Done.
The pop-up blocked image looks like this:
After that's been done, you'll have no issue using Profit Rhino's work order grid.