Those of you using Profit Rhino's mobile tool may be wondering how you can manage your customers in Profit Rhino. Namely, I'm sure you're wondering how you can do the following 2 things:
- How do I add in new customers (both from the web and from the mobile tool)?
- How do I import my list of customers from another software?
We'll start with the most basic, and most important function of the customer section: Adding in new customers.
To add a new customer from the web portal, you'll need to do the following:
- Log in to your account, and click the "Customers" tab on the left.
- Once there you'll see a button in the top right that says "Create Customer"
3. After you've selected create customer, you'll be brought to a customer creation screen where you'll need to fill in the following fields (There are additional fields you can fill out, but these are the required ones).:
a. First Name & Last Name OR Company Name if it is a commercial customer.
e. Zip Code
4. Once you'e finished inputting the required fields, click the Save and Close button. Upon doing so, you will see your completed customer on the customer list.
So what was creating customers from the web end of Profit Rhino. But how does a technician create a customer out in the field if he needs to?
To import customers, please follow the steps outlined in the following article to submit a support ticket. On that ticket, just specify that you have a list of customers you'd like imported, and a Profit Rhino support representative will assist you.