As mentioned in other articles, with the newest edition of Profit Rhino, we've split the Notifications and Quote settings into different sections. The reason for this being, that we'll be adding more functionalities to each of these sections and want to make sure what can be done in each section is concise and clear.
The notifications section, currently, handles the following: The text body of the emails sent out with invoices, where those emails are being sent from, your office email, and, whether or not your logo shows up on emails.
The following image will demonstrate:
THE NEW NOTIFICATIONS SCREEN
So to run down what each of these fields mean in a little more depth:
- Office Email: Here is where you'll put in the email address of your office. You do this so you can get a copy of every invoice that your technician is sending out for record keeping purposes.
- Email Option: Here you can choose whether or not invoices are sent out to the office, the customer, both the office and the customer, or letting your techs in the field choose.
- Show Email On Quote: Previously, when you generated an invoice, what ever email address your technician was using to log in with was the email that was put on the invoice. Now, you can choose whether to use the company email, the tech email, or the office email.
- Office PDF Version: There are currently two different views for the invoice PDFs. The customer view and the technician view. The technician view will show technician notes, the customer view will not. Here you can choose which view the office gets.
- Show Logo In Email: This just lets you choose whether or not you show your company logo on your emails.
- Send Email From: Previously, invoices that were generated had to be sent out from the technicians IPad using the mail app they had installed. Now, you can choose whether or not you send these emails from the pad, or from Profit Rhino servers.
- Customer PDF Version: There are currently two different views for the invoice PDFs. The customer view and the technician view. The technician view will show technician notes, the customer view will not. Here you can choose which view the customer gets.
- Default Email Text: Here you can customize the text body of the emails sent out with invoices.
That should cover everything about the new notifications section. Good luck.